Plan Your Visit
Everything you need to plan your visit to Westminster PCA is right here. We have morning and evening worship each Sunday. We would love to have you visit us.
Worship Service Times
10:00 am | Sunday School (Adults and teens meet together. There are classes available for younger children)
11:00 am | Morning Worship (Nursery available)
6:00 pm | Evening Worship (Nursery available)
We encourage parents to bring their young children into the worship service. There is a nursery available for infants and toddlers during morning and evening worship. We also have areas outside the main sanctuary which are wired for sound for the convenience of parents who need to attend to the needs of their children during the worship service.
We serve communion during the morning worship service on the 2nd Sunday of the month and during the evening service on the 4th Sunday of the month.
Parking lot access is from Gibson Mill Rd. at the rear of the building.
Entrances on the parking lot side are open until after morning worship has begun, after which you will need to enter through the red doors at the front of the church building.
Food & Fellowship
Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month we share a fellowship meal after the morning worship service. Please join us as our guest and get to know the families of Westminster over a shared meal. We will be very glad to have you!
What to Expect at Westminster Kingsport
A worshiping congregation
- Our worship is Christ centered.
- Our worship is reverent.
- Our worship is Word centered. There is an emphasis on the reading, preaching, and responding to God’s Word.
- Our worship is prayerful. Prayers of adoration, confession, intercession, illumination, and commitment are a regular part of the worship service.
- Our worship is regulated by God’s Word.
- Our worship is congregational. The entire congregation participates.
- Our worship is lively. Robust singing of Psalms and hymns is encouraged and practiced.
A Bible-centered congregation
- God’s Word is the ultimate authority for what we believe and do.
- The preaching of God’s Word is central to the worship and life of the Church.
- Coming to know God and His will is the objective for which we strive.
A loving congregation
- By God’s grace our congregation is united in devotion to Christ.
- By God’s grace our congregation is devoted to one another.
- By God’s grace we welcome all who desire to participate with us.
A serving congregation.
- Members serve one another in word and deed.
- Members serve the community according to their gifts and opportunities.
A family friendly congregation
- You will find people of all ages assembled for worship. Infants to elderly.
- You will find people from every walk of life in our congregation.
- You will find families of all sizes as well as singles united in Christ.